Payment plans are available for most classes. When you go to register for a class, you can select a ticket-type of "payment plan" and you'll see the specific details for that class. In general, you pay 25% of the total fee up-front (this is non-refundable) and the balance is paid off in five equal monthly payments. e.g.
For a class costing $560.00 (Basic, Advanced, Dig Deeper, Manifesting & Abundance, etc.)
- Up-front payment: NZ $140.00 - this is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Remaining balance is therefore: NZ $420.00
- Five monthly payments of NZ $84.00
Intuitive Anatomy at three weeks is more expensive, but the concept is the same:
Intuitive Anatomy (3-weeks) $2,350.00
- Up-front payment of 25%: NZ $587.50 - this is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Remaining balance is therefore: NZ $1,762.50
- FIVE (5x) monthly payments of NZ $352.50
You can pay off the balance faster if that works for you but it must be paid in-full within 6 months.
- We ask that students consider all options to enable them to pay for each course in full before asking for payment plans or scholarships. Payment plans and scholarships are only available at my discretion.
- The up-front payment is non-refundable as this may be required for confirming venue-hire, etc.